To be a vibrant Carmelite monastery which nurtures spiritual growth and formation in the Christian community through retreats, conferences and ministry to parishes.
Our Vision :
To be a peaceful reflection of the kingdom of heaven so that all are able to:
• Achieve intimacy with Christ
• Integrate spirit, mind and body,
• Live compassionate, prayerful and hopeful lives and
• Fulfill their role in God’s plan.
In all that we do, the friars at Mount Carmel Center value:
• Maintaining a praying presence in the world,
• Living in gratitude for God’s providence,
• Treating all with compassion and confidentiality,
• Revering God’s work in personal journeys,
• Sharing the wisdom of the Carmelite Saints and
• Being faithful to the spirituality of the Discalced Carmelite tradition.