To be a vibrant Carmelite monastery which nurtures spiritual growth and formation in the Christian community through retreats, conferences and ministry to parishes.
Our Vision :
To be a peaceful reflection of the kingdom of heaven so that all
are able to:
- Achieve intimacy with Christ
- Integrate spirit, mind and body,
- Live compassionate, prayerful and hopeful lives and
- Fulfill their role in God’s plan.
In all that we do, Mount Carmel values:
- Maintaining a praying presence in the world,
- Living in gratitude for God’s providence,
- Treating all with compassion and confidentiality,
- Revering God’s work in personal journeys,
- Sharing the wisdom of the Carmelite Saints and
- Being faithful to the spirituality of the Discalced Carmelite tradition.